Friday, July 23, 2010

Excellent Strasbourg France



It was summer time when I reached to Grenoble city who is also sited in France. Then after exploring there moved to this awesome city and found great exploring better to Grenoble city. it so kind disappointment to both places but now was feeling better.

Stayed there Strasbourg France Hotels and moved outside area.


It is different type of city and looking like a round with robot who is going to unknown place. Although here sited best exploring places like historical places, institutions way, but it was giving to me illusions. It don’t know, why. It think I was not better there.

Next morning I felt best for me. I had known for controversial history who is excellent, you couldn’t replaced by other European places or attractions for a short term. I think, you need it, touch it and more. It is discover place where you can be make better experience for all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment